Vans Wayvee Brighton Zeuner Pastel Green
Born in Arizona and currently residing in Newport Beach, CA, Brighton Zeuner is considered the one to beat the second she steps on her board at any contest. Already a two-time X-Games Gold Medalist and a two-time Vans Park Series World Champion, Brighton has accomplished a lifetime’s work—all before she can legally drive a car. Her flawless trick execution proves her natural ability to land every maneuver with style and grace.
Channeling her distinct taste and personal style, the Brighton Zeuner Wayvee is built with an all-new upper construction that incorporates reinforced translucent mesh quarters for maximum breathability and flex. Equipped with a DURACAP™ toe cap for durability, finished with an interior LuxLiner™ for a locked-in fit that lasts for the life of the shoe, and grounded on our revolutionary WAFFLECUP™ outsole that gives skaters the cupsole support they need and the vulcanized boardfeel they demand, the Brighton Zeuner Wayvee is an all-in-one shoe that delivers unbelievable flex, incredible durability, and maximum impact cushioning—along with Brighton’s fresh design.
- ALL NEW UPPERS - Suede and translucent mesh uppers offer durability and breathability, while an updated lacing system made of ghillie and reinforced eyelets creates extra lace protection.
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced toe caps provide extra durability where skateboarders need it most, while the internal cage offers additional reinforcement.
- LOCKED-IN FIT - The interior LuxLiner™ provides a consistent fit over the life of the shoe.
- WAFFLECUP CONSTRUCTION - Our most visually expressive WAFFLECUP™ outsole is the best of both worlds, providing superior boardfeel, maximum support, and durability.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds help protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.