Converse Chuck 70 Hi Light Field Surplus
By 1970, the Chuck Taylor All Star evolved into one of the best basketball sneakers, ever. Now we've updated the icon with a colorblocked upper, color-popped tongue, and an outsole made with scrap materials from the footwear manufacturing process. Brass-style eyelets elevate the look, with premium Chuck 70 details like a varnished midsole and vintage license plate.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOWN
- High-top, premium sneaker with split color upper
- Rubber heel plate ties in '70s heritage
- Brass eyelets for elevated style
- Classic Chuck 70 details like reinforced tongue stitching and varnished egret midsole
- OrthoLite insole helps keep it comfortable